Pages

Thursday 30 October 2014

How to be a good Pt Englander explanation


How to be a good Pt Englander


How to be a good Pt Englander is to help kids with there work and do the right thing. We do this to be kind to others and adults so they can be kind to us.


To be a good Pt Englander you should be helpful. You should help kids with there work so they can learn. I help other kids by spelling words that they don’t know.
Another way to be an good Pt Englander is to be kind to one another. I do this by picking them up taking them to the sick bay. This is important because then everyone feels happy, safe and want to come to school.

The last way to be a good pt Englander is to do the right thing and use your wits. I listen to the teachers and finish my work
because it helps me and others to learn.

Be a good Pt Englander! Be helpful, Be kind and do the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.