Wednesday, 30 July 2014
- Why was the story called Fast Feet?because Esela was fast and it’s about Esela
- What did Solomona think would help Esela run fast?Get labe running shoes Do you agree?no because solomona trick him Why/why not?
- Write what guaranteed means.When you promise someone
- Where would Esela’s mum get his shoes from?A shop that sells real shoes Why?Because he said that want to be faster
- Why are labelled shoes better for running in?Because they real
Fast feetfast feet is about a kid is fast but someone him but he without his shoes but the that all right because it did not work
Tuesday, 29 July 2014
My friends and my team was playing at a home game before 12:00 we had to do warm ups at 11:45 so we can get ready for the game.
Our team scored 16 tries and the other team scored 6 so it was 56 to 24 after that we had lunch we all had fun drawing the game.
Then when we were done eating lunch we went back home and played games on the PS4 Because we win the game.
2. Write what Dora looked like in a good simple (short) sentence:She’s black she good at setting down.
3. Write what Fluff looked like in a good complex (long) sentence:She was a brown with froth of fluffy.
4. How many hens did Ruby and Ella have?3
5. Who was the best at speed feeding?speckle
6. What were the medals made of?wheat
7. How do you know the hens liked their medals?because they were eating them