Pages

Tuesday 9 September 2014

TJ USE MY BRAIN USE MY HEART I'M GOING TO BE CYBER SMART

Hi my name is tj and this is use my brain use my heart i'm going to be cyber smart
                   
Mr Burt Korea is an very important thing because that was (USE MY BRAIN USE MY HEART I’M GOING TO BE CYBER SMART).


This can help you cause if you give someone your password they can go on dougey stuff but it was not you and you  will get in trouble not the person that went on it.


Cause it is your password not there it is password to keep safe so no one else come and steals your password  to go on thing that they're not supposed to on!
Being cybersmart means that you think about the footprint that you're leaving behind.For example when you go to play an online game,you do not put down other people playing otherwise you might get reported, for putting down other player

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.