Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Sports - Ancient Olympics

SPORTS IN THE ANCIENT OLYMPICS

C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Image - Stadium (Ancient Olympics).jpg
Ancient Olympics the year of 2792, out of running, wrestling, boxing, pankration, horse racing and pentathlon running sprints.... Sprints is really awesome its to see were you are with your fitness level & how far can you run with out stopping. But really running is really easy if I was to chose something hard to compete in I would chose a sport that really is difficult like horse racing that's awesome.. Then I really won't get and award if I don't at lest I will look on the bright side, trying my hardest to win or come 1st, 2rd or 3rd I think people will look on the bright side if people don't then they will probable call me a loser because I didn't prove to them that I of being a winner.... Would you call me a winner if I didn't get anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.